SIDTM (Formerly SITM) has always ensured that its students stay abreast of the latest industry standards. Keeping this in mind, SIDTM (Formerly SITM) has introduced value added programs in the course structure. The purpose is to impart professional knowledge with relevant certifications to increase their employability. The students will be offered a bouquet of programs with options to choose as per their career aspirations.
The following certifications are given to students:
- ITIL (V3) Foundation - It’s a framework of best practices which serves to create a level of competency in IT projects and services making an individual ready for the world of IT services management, utilizing the ITIL resources in most practical manner.
- ISO 22301 BCP Implementer - Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS)- It’s a standard providing the best framework for business continuity management in an organization specifying requirements to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continually improve a documented management system to protect against, reduce the likelihood of occurrence, prepare for, respond to, and recover from disruptive incidents when they arise.
- TM Forum - Business Process Framework (eTOM Level 2)-eTOM is most widely and accepted business process framework in the telecommunication industry which describes all the processes of service provider and enterprise with agreement on the basic information required to perform each process,sub-process and activities.
- IBM -CEBTCareer Education for Business Transformation (SPSS/COGNOS/SOA)- The CEBT Program imparts essential analytics skills which helps in research, interpretation and transforming businesses based on data, no matter which management field one is pursuing. CEBT modules in Descriptive Analytics, Predictive Analysis and Social Computing that helps in developing skills which are applicable across a spectrum of fields.
- EMC-Information Storage Management (ISM) -It helps us to evaluate the storage architectures and key data center elements in classic, virtualized and cloud environments. It describes storage networking technologies such as FC-SAN, IP-SAN, FCoE, NAS, object-based and unified storage, to understand and articulate business continuity solutions. It also helps in understanding backup and replications along with archive for managing fixed content, describing information security requirements, its solutions and identifying parameters for managing and monitoring storage infrastructure in classic, virtualized and cloud environments.
- EMC-Cloud Computing - Cloud Infrastructure and Services (CIS) covers the principles and concepts of virtualization and cloud infrastructure technologies. The course is ideal for gaining broad understanding of the transition from classic data center to virtualized data center & eventually to the cloud.
- TMFORUM-Revenue Assurance - It helps a student to understand Revenue Assurance risks in next generation networks, how to apply risk management techniques to improve the effectiveness of your own Revenue Assurance program and justify the contribution that RA program makes to the business.
- Mobile OS, Applications and Security - MOSA covers topics like mobile ecosystem, strategy development with mobile perspective & decision makingregardingwhich mobile application type is best for a given problem or situation.
Apart from above training and certifications, a series of workshops, as part of 'Workshop Week', are conducted which gives an additional edge through special knowledge in following domains.
- MS-Excel and advance concepts
- E-Commerce& M-Commerce
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Business Plan Development
- SEO and Analytics