SIDTM (Formerly SITM) has always ensured that its students stay abreast of the latest industry standards. Keeping this in mind, SIDTM (Formerly SITM) has introduced value added programs in the course structure. The purpose is to impart professional knowledge with relevant certifications to increase their employability. The students will be offered a bouquet of programs with options to choose as per their career aspirations.
The following certifications are given to students:
- Information Security ISO 27001 -
ISO 27001 is the international standard, which is recognized globally for managing risks to the security of information you hold. Certification to ISO 27001 allows you to prove to your clients and other stakeholders that you are managing the security of your information. ISO 27001:2013 (the current version of ISO 27001) provides a set of standardized requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). The standard adopts a process-based approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, maintaining, and improving your ISMS. The ISO 27001 standard and ISMS provides a framework for information security management best practice that helps organizations to:
- Protect client and employee information
- Manage risks to information security effectively
- Achieve compliance with regulations such as the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Protect the company’s brand image
- 5G - 5G is the fifth generation of cellular technology. It is designed to increase speed, reduce latency, and improve flexibility of wireless services. 5G technology has a theoretical peak speed of 20 Gbps, while the peak speed of 4G is only 1 Gbps. 5G also promises lower latency, which can improve the performance of business applications as well as other digital experiences such as online gaming, videoconferencing, and self-driving cars. 5G architectures will be software-defined platforms, in which networking functionality is managed through software rather than hardware.
- Digital Ecosystem - The way we do business and offer services is transforming, with the delivery of IoT services often involving complex groupings of partners and suppliers. These ecosystems have a lot of moving parts with the complexity of multiple partners, business models and stakeholders bringing challenges and opportunities. The course will help to understand how ecosystems are changing the fundamentals of the business world and get an introduction to a common language, a way of thinking and a methodology to help you plan, map and model the ecosystem.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner - The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS Certifications. It will provide a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support.
- Artificial Intelligence - Artificial Intelligence is the ability of machines to seemingly think for themselves. AI is demonstrated when a task, formerly performed by a human and thought of as requiring the ability to learn, reason and solve problems, can now be done by a machine. A prime example is an autonomous vehicle. Converging technologies along with Big Data and the Internet of Things (IoT) are driving the growth of AI. Machines communicate with one another and are now capable of advanced perception, capturing millions of data points in seconds, processing the information and making decisions, all in a matter of seconds. As AI evolves, machines will have more capability to physically act based on their intelligence, eventually leading to machines that can build better versions of themselves.
- Risk Assessment: ISO 31000 - ISO 31000 Risk Management is a Certified Risk Management course. Identifying risks in a business is a crucial step, further mitigating these risks is directly linked to success of the business. By improving the bottom line, you can avoid the negative financial and legal impact on a business. A certified Risk Manger will be able to identify, evaluate, and react to opportunities and threats. Programs objective is to make risk manager understand the approaches, methods and techniques allowing an effective risk management according to ISO 31000.
- Product Management - The program differs from an educational or methodology designation in that it is based upon global best practices that have been determined by analysis of actual practitioners in the field, and, therefore, continue to evolve with the profession. The program indicates a thorough understanding of the functions responsible for championing new products throughout the front end of the product lifecycle, from inception through to launch. It also focuses on “go-to” functions that orchestrate internal activities and ensure the best possible outcome for the product.
- Tableau - Tableau is a powerful and fastest growing data visualization tool used in the Business Intelligence Industry. It helps in simplifying raw data into the very easily understandable format. The great thing about Tableau software is that it doesn't require any technical or any kind of programming skills to operate. The tool has garnered interest among people from all sectors such as business, researchers, different industries, etc.
- Python - Python is a free, open-source software, and consequently anyone can write a library package to extend its functionality. Data science has been an early beneficiary of these extensions, particularly Pandas. The ability to analyse data with Python is critical in data science. This course will help the students learn the basics, and move on to create stunning visualizations.
- Power BI - Power BI is an easy tool to use that helps propel organizations into a data driven culture. With powerful self-service abilities, no longer are business users dependent on IT for gathering, transforming and analysing data. Automation of dataset integration, ease of expansion into new data sources, rapid visualizations, and easily deployable Row Level Security are amongst the many reasons Power BI is a necessity.
Additionally, a cloud-based collaboration environment with features like Natural Language Query ease the process of data governance. In the age of analytics, it’s important for students of Analytic to learn the integrities of this tool and know how to intelligently utilize the data.
- Big Data - The Big Data technologies and initiatives are rising to analyse this data for gaining insights that can help in making strategic decisions. The Big Data analytics is indeed a revolution in the field of Information Technology. The use of Data analytics by the companies is enhancing every year. The analytics involves the use of advanced techniques and tools of analytics on the data obtained from different sources in different sizes.
- AI/ML - Data science is an interdisciplinary field that has skills used in various fields such as statistics, Machine Learning, visualization, etc. It is a general process and method that analyse and manipulate data. Also, enables to find meaning and appropriate information from large volumes of data. AI (artificial intelligence) is reproducing human intelligence in machines, especially computer systems through learning, reasoning and self- correction. ML is a subset of AI. Data science has an intersection of AI/ML, hence this course is introduced for the students to add better perspective to their data science knowledge.
- TOGAF - TOGAF certification provides a clear path for professional development and credibility to employers. The TOGAF Standard, a standard of The Open Group, is the open Enterprise Architecture standard used by the world's leading organizations to improve business efficiency. The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) is a framework for enterprise architecture that provides an approach for designing, planning, implementing, and governing enterprise information technology architecture. TOGAF is a high level approach to design.
- ITIL - The ‘Information Technology Infrastructure Library’ is a set of best practices for creating and improving an ITSM process. It is designed to help businesses manage risks, strengthen customer relations, establish cost-effective practices and build stable IT environments for growth, scale, and change. In short, an ITIL Practitioner is an expert in continually shaping IT service development processes.
The main strength of ITIL likes in its versatility. The practices are scalable and flexible, allowing organizations to take on as much or as little of them as they like. ITIL can even be adapted to work in conjunction with other practices, including COBIT, Six Sigma and TOGAF.
- Cybersecurity – Ethical hacking - In today’s connected world, everyone benefits from advanced cyber defence programs. Cybersecurity is the practice of protecting systems, networks, and programs from digital attacks. These cyberattacks are usually aimed at accessing, changing, or destroying sensitive information; extorting money from users; or interrupting normal business processes. Implementing effective cybersecurity measures is particularly challenging today because there are more devices than people, and attackers are becoming more innovative. A successful cybersecurity approach has multiple layers of protection spread across the computers, networks, programs, or data that one intends to keep safe. In an organization, the people, processes, and technology must all complement one another to create an effective defence from cyber-attacks.
- Salesforce - Salesforce is a cloud computing service as a software (SaaS) company that specializes in customer relationship management (CRM). Salesforce's services allow businesses to use cloud technology to better connect with customers, partners and potential customers. The software has become the number one for customer success and helps businesses track customer activity, market to customers and many more services.
- DevOps - DevOps is the combination of practices, tools, and cultural philosophies that increases an organization’s ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity along with evolving and improving products at a faster pace than organizations using traditional software development and infrastructure management processes. This speed enables organizations to better serve their customers and compete more effectively in the market. DevOps helps in cultural shift, and this cultural shift and the practices around continuous development and integration with users, business, and even market dynamics. Organization focuses on the state of adoption of the various Agile frameworks and DevOps with the need to be agile for staying ahead of the curve to keep up with the Industrial Revolution 4.0.
- Internal Audit - Internal audit is an objective, independent, assurance and consulting process designed to add value and improve operations of an organization. It helps an organization to accomplish its objectives by bringing a disciplined and systematic approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. The role of internal audit is to provide independent assurance that an organisation's risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.