- Programme Structure
- Teaching Methodology
- How to Apply
- Seats Available
- Selection Process
- Fee Structure
- Code of Conduct
- International Student
- Submission of Certificates
- Stakeholder Feedback
- Batch Profile
- Contact Admission Team
- Refund Rules of University
The following Certificates are required to be brought in original along with three self-attested photocopies at the time of GEPIWAT and admission.
- SNAP Test Admit Card in Original.
- GEPIWAT Admit Card
- Certificate of passing the qualifying examination.
- Statement of marks at the qualifying examination.
- Certificate of having appeared in the qualifying examination: Required in case of students to be admitted provisionally before declaration of results of qualifying examination. Certificate issued by the college / school authorities for having appeared in the qualifying examination will be accepted.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary Certificate.
- Migration Certificate: This is required to be submitted by all students who have passed the qualifying examination from any university / board other than the Symbiosis International University. Only the Original Certificate issued by the Board or University will be accepted.
- Candidates selected under the reserved category should bring their original supporting documents of their respective categories. Please note that the original supporting document of the reserved category should be issued by the relevant District Authority / District Medical Board (In case of Differently Abled Students).
(Note: Students are required to provide one English translation of the supporting documents duly notarised in case the original document is not in English.)
Note : All admissions are provisional and will be confirmed only after the student submits his / her graduation Certificate and mark list as proof of securing more than 50%(45% for SC / ST) in the graduation examination. If the student fails to produce the above required Certificates (except Migration Certificate) by 31st July, 2020 his / her admission stands cancelled.
A candidate who fails in the qualifying examination and has applied for revaluation will be permitted to continue the course provisionally. The result of the qualifying examination / revaluation has to be submitted by 31st July, 2020; otherwise the candidate's admission stands cancelled. Under no circumstances the candidate would be allowed to appear in the backlog examinations for the qualifying examination.
Admission to all the courses and programmes at Symbiosis International University (SIU) are strictly on merit basis based on the criteria and processes prescribed by the University and assessment of individual performance in Symbiosis National Aptitude Test [SNAP] for Postgraduate Studies and Symbiosis Entrance Test [SET] for Undergraduate Studies.
All aspirants / parents are hereby notified that some individuals / organisations are giving / making false and misleading advertisements / claims in newspapers, websites, social media platforms that they can ensure admission to Symbiosis International University and also charging heavy amount for the same.
In this regard, SIU requests the aspirants / parents to refrain from entering into any transaction with such elements. SIU has not appointed any individual / agency / organisation to make such assurance on its behalf. It is a matter of Policy that SIU does not charge capitation fee for admission from students and this is widely and prominently published as well on all the relevant places like prospectus, website, SNAP Booklet, SET Booklet etc.
Despite this , if any aspirant / parents still proceeds with or enters into transaction with such elements, they would be doing so at their own risk and cost. SIU further notifies that any aspirant attempting to approach SIU for admission through or at the instances of such agents will be permanently debarred from admission to all the courses and programmes at Symbiosis International University.