Assistant Professor - Finance
B.Com (Taxation), M.B.A. (Finance) UGC-NET, Pursuing Ph.D from NMIMS
Professional / Consultation experience: 1 years
Teaching Experience: 7 years
Areas of Interest
Corporate Finance, Financial Management, Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, Management Accounting, Income Tax, Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
Publications / Presentations in Conferences /Journals
- Chirputkar Abhijit, Prasanna Kulkarni, Vadgama Chintan, Prabhu Sandeep (2016) Valuation Techniques in Telecommunication Industry-An Alternative Approach based on Operating Cash Flow and Number of Subscribers. Telecom Business Review, 9(1) : 32-38 (ProQuest; ISSN: 0973-9114).
- Vadgama, Chintan (2016), “Auditing “Business Models” for Revolutionizing - Make in India Start-Ups”, to be published in IJST (SCOPUS Indexed)
- Vadgama, Chintan (2016), “Smart Cities – Challenges and Implementation Approaches: Comparison Perspective in India, UAE and Singapore”, ISSN: 2231-1009, VOLUME NO. 6 (2016), ISSUE NO. 09, Sep. 2016.
- Vadgama, Chintan (2015), “Smart Funding Options for Developing Smart Cities: A Proposal For India”, published in “Indian Journal of Science & Technology”, ISSN: 0946846, Vol 8(34), Dec 2015. (SCOPUS Indexed)
- Vadgama, Chintan (2014), “Modeling Of Covered Interest Differential For Arbitrage Activities In International Markets” published in International Journal Of Trade & Global Business Perspectives, ISSN: 2319-9059
- Vadgama, Chintan (2014), “Long Term Relationship Between Currency Futures And Volatility In Organized Spot Market – Perspectives” published in Asian Journal Of Research In Banking And Finance, ISSN: 2249-7323
- Vadgama, Chintan (2012), “Role of Service Marketing in the Growth of Banking Sector in India”, published in E-Journal, SSRN.
- Vadgama, Chintan (2012), “New Face of Indian Banking Industry- Emerging Challenges & Potential”, published in E-Journal, SSRN.
- Published paper titled “Explicating Customer satisfaction: A survey on Private Commercial Banks, abstract published in conference proceedings at 3rd National Conference Paper Presentation organised by Bharati VidyaPeeth University, Institute of management studies and research, New Delhi.( March 17,2012)
- Presented paper titles "Decoding the Takeover Code" at XIII Annual International Conference on the theme Global Turbulence: Challenges and Opportunities organized by Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research at Bangkok, Thailand (5 and 6 May, 2012).
- Attended Conference on "Development in the Field of Higher Education in India and the Road ahead" organized by Dun & Bradstreet on behalf of my organization
- Participated in workshop on Tax procedure and practice 'Taxation an Edge of Commerce' and won 2nd position at graduation level. Presented a working model in intercollegiate multidisciplinary exhibition under COSIP, UGC & SACIDF and won 2nd
Workshops And Programs
Financial Statements Analysis Finance for Non- finance Executives/ Managers (Other workshops can be conducted on topics in own areas of interest)
Silver Medal holder at University Level in MBA
Interested in consulting assignments in own areas of interest