Assistant Professor - Management
B.Sc. (Physics)., B.Sc.(Electronics and Computers), MBA (Finance), NET, Pursuing PhD
17 years across industries in IT, Telecom & Instrumentation Engineering and Finance sector. With 7+ years in teaching at PG level
Areas of Interest
Broad Areas are Information Technology, Strategic Management & Finance.
Digital convergence & e-Business and Macro Development with GDP Growth, Current Trends in Management.
Strategies in Business, Mergers, Acquisitions and Collaborations, Global Business Strategies, Organizational Development.
Business Analytics, Training in Excel (Basics and Advanced taken in workshop form) & Statistics using Excel as application tool and Financial Modeling.
Security Analysis & Portfolio Management, Banking, Capital Markets & Financial Services Financial Derivatives (Basics and derivatives strategies normally delivered in workshop form).
- “1st Banking Research Conference January,2016”, Organized By “IBS”, Hyderabad, In Collaboration With “Gokhale Institute Of Politics And Economics”, (GIPE) Pune. Best Paper award Won.
International Conference on Organization and Management (ICOM), On November, 2015 at the InterContinental Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE Authors at Abu Dhabi University
Research Paper on "Pace of Progress and alignment to Economic Distress in India" under New Perspectives of Finance and Changing Economic Scenario" at NICOM - 2014 | 17th NIRMA International Conference on Management in Jan 2014.
- Research paper at conference on "Transformation in Digital Architecture and its impact on global drivers of economy and life style" Organized By Indian Journal Of Economics And Business (IJEB) And Serials Publications, New Delhi - Third International Conference On Business And Economic Issues.(2013).
Research Paper "Use of Business Intelligence for Prospects of Technological Advancements in Banking Sector" for National Level Conference On "Strategic Innovations" with Theme: Business Intelligence and Decision Making in Management. (2013).
- Research Paper on "Impact of Opportunities in Banking" for D Y Patil college under the conference National Conference On "Emerging Challenges & Opportunities Before Management In India" (2011).
- A Case study published "A Case Study: The Offenders' Predicament" for game theory. Cases in Management for Business Schools (2013)
- Challenges and Implementation Approaches: Comparison Perspective In India, UAE And Singapore in IJRCM (2016)
"Smart Funding Options for Developing Smart Cities: A Proposal for India" in Indian Journal of Science and Technology, December 2015; ISSN (Print) : 0974-6846 ISSN (Online) : 0974-5645
- Genesis of Payment Banks: It’s Stimulus on the financial inclusion in India inInternational journal of scientific & engineering research, volume 7 issue 2, month-2016' ISSN 2229-5518
"Comparative Study of Online Shopping Experience With Specific Reference to Mobile Apps Based Shopping in International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research,April-2016
- Research Paper on "Pace of Progress and alignment to Economic Distress in India" under New Perspectives of Finance and Changing Economic Scenario" at NICOM - 2014 | 17th NIRMA International Conference on Management and Journal Publication. (Jan 2014.)
- Research paper publication on "An Empirical Study on Stock Market Index (BSE) And Macro Economic Variables." Published in International Journal of Management, IT and Engineering "with ICV 9.00 for IJMIE, March 2014 Vol4, Issue 3.( Feb 2014.)
AMFI member; Member of Business Ethics Foundation, Pune & Certified Balance Score Card Professional (CAMI)
Workshops And Programs conducted
Several Career and leadership programs conducted for students, Conducted Mergers and Acquisition (Overview and cases), Derivatives Workshop (Basics and Strategies), Excel training basic and advance. Faculty Development Program on statistical tools in Excel.
Novatrend Growth Plans
Sohm Inc., USA, Mergers, Acquisitions & Collaboration (MAC) Plans.
Innovative Business Models for Multinova Corporation.