The following Certificates are required to be brought in original along with three self-attested photocopies at the time of GEPIWAT and admission.
- SNAP Test Admit Card in Original.
- GEPIWAT Admit Card
- Certificate of passing the qualifying examination.
- Statement of marks at the qualifying examination.
- Certificate of having appeared in the qualifying examination: Required in case of students to be admitted provisionally before declaration of results of qualifying examination. Certificate issued by the college / school authorities for having appeared in the qualifying examination will be accepted.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary Certificate.
- Migration Certificate: This is required to be submitted by all students who have passed the qualifying examination from any university / board other than the Symbiosis International University. Only the Original Certificate issued by the Board or University will be accepted.
- Candidates selected under the reserved category should bring their original supporting documents of their respective categories. Please note that the original supporting document of the reserved category should be issued by the relevant District Authority / District Medical Board (In case of Differently Abled Students).
(Note : Students are required to provide one English translation of the supporting documents duly notarised in case the original document is not in English.)
Note : All admissions are provisional and will be confirmed only after the student submits his / her graduation Certificate and mark list as proof of securing more than 50%(45% for SC / ST) in the graduation examination. If the student fails to produce the above required Certificates (except Migration Certificate) by 30th September, 2016 his / her admission stands cancelled.
A candidate who fails in the qualifying examination and has applied for revaluation will be permitted to continue the course provisionally. The result of the qualifying examination / revaluation has to be submitted by 30th September, 2016; otherwise the candidate's admission stands cancelled. Under no circumstances the candidate would be allowed to appear in the backlog examinations for the qualifying examination.