: Vijayalakshmi Chetlapalli
: Adjunct Faculty - Telecom
: M.S by Research (Communication Engg), B.Tech (ECE)
: 12 years of experience in Telecommunications Industry, 5 years of Post Graduate Teaching
: Stochastic Modelling of Tele Traffic, Radio Propagation & Interference Modeling, Scheduling algorithms for Wireless networks, Wireless Network Planning, Adaptive algorithms for Smart Antenna Systems, Wireless Protocol Stacks
Publications/Presentations in Conferences/journals
- “A Product Density Approach to Estimation of Offered Load for ON-OFF Packet Traffic Models”, Accepted paper- Second Regional Conference on Connectivity for All: Future Technologies, Markets and Regulation, ITS India Dec 13-15 , 2015.
- “Prediction of Customer Adoption of New Technology during Pre-launch Stage using Survey Based Hidden Markov Modelling”, Accepted paper - Second Regional Conference on Connectivity for All: Future Technologies, Markets and Regulation, ITS India Dec 13-15, 2015.
- “Random Point Process Model for Time Dependent Cumulative Bandwidth Requirement in Broadband Networks”, Research Proposal presented in IEEE INDICON 2014 Research Symposium, Dec 11, 2014.
- “Random Point Process – An Interdisciplinary Approach”, International Journal of Arts and Sciences (IJAS), Vol-7, Issue-2, ISSN:1943-6114, pp.191-193.
- "Customer Acceptance of Telecommunication Technologies during Pre-Launch Stage", Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol-8, Issue-4, ISSN:0974-5645, pp.23-26.
- "LTE-Advanced: Handover Interruption Time Analysis for IMT-A Evaluation", Proceedings of International Conference on Signal Processing, Communication, Computing and Networking Technologies (ICSCCN-2011), available on the IEEE Digital Library.
- "Random Point Process Modeling of Location and Time Dependent Interference in Uplink of Mobile Cellular Systems", Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Wireless Networks ICWN, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, July 2011.
- "Reliability Engineering for Next Generation Broadband Service Delivery", IEC Broadband News letter, April 2009, Issue 4
- "Smart Antenna Implementation for CDMA based 3G Systems", Proceedings of the Antenna Systems 2005 Conference, Santa Clara, CA, Sep. 2005 (http://www.antennasonline.com/AST-Conf-05/ast_conf2005_program.htm) and in the Antenna Systems and Technology Magazine, Jan/Feb 2006.
- "Smart Antenna Implementation for CDMA based 3G Systems", Accepted for publication in the Proceedings of the 6th World Wireless Congress conducted by the "Beyond 3G" group, Sanfrancisco, May 2005. (http://delson.org/wwc05/paper.htm)
- "Capacity of High Density Macro Cellular Wireless Local Loop System Based on Dynamic Channel Selection", IETE Journal of Research, Nov-Dec 2003,Vol. 49, No. 6, pp. 411-421
- "CygPlan - An Installation Planning Tool", Proceedings of the National Communication Conference, IIT Bombay, January 2002.
- “Capacity of High Density Macro Cellular Wireless Local Loop System Based on Dynamic Channel Selection”, Proceedings of National Communications Conference (NCC’99), January 1999.
: Interested in consulting assignments on wireless networks
: 91 - 20- 3911 6193 (Direct)