: Dr. Tarun Kumar Singhal
: Professor - IT Management
: BSc, MSc(Maths), MS(Software Systems) ,PhD
: Corporate Teaching Eexperience : 1.5 years
Academics (G/PG) :20 years post /under graduate teaching
: E Business Strategies, ERP, IT Management, Operating Systems, ISO 9001:2008
Publications/Presentations in Conferences/journals
- Application of Neural Network Algorithms f or Predicting the Severities of Bugs with Special Reference to DIT International Conference on “Recent Advances in Computing, Communication and Electrical Technology” (RACCET-2015), April, 2015.
- Determining the Root Causes of Various Software Bugs Through Software Metrics 2nd International Conference on “Computing for Sustainable Global Development” (BVICAM, Delhi), March, 2015.
- Information Technology for Competitive Advantage through Innovation and Differentiation Amity Business Review, Vol 15, No 2, 2014.
- Developing Software Bug Prediction Models Using Various Software Metrics as the Bug Indicators International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, Vol 6, No 2, 2015.
- Organizational Productivity Through Emotional Intelligence PRANJANA: The Journal of Management Awareness, Vol 17, Issue 1, 2014.
- Technological Globalization - Impact in India International Conference on “Globalization & Economic Asymmetries in International Trade & Development” (IIM Lucknow) December 2010.
- Information Technology for Competitive Advantage National Conference on “Entrepreneurship & Innovation” February 2009.
- Barriers to start a Bio Tech SMEs in India National Conference-Cum Seminar on “Emerging Trend in Biotechnology” January 2008.
- Enterprise Resource Planning: The Setting In Of A New Era PRANJANA: The Journal of Management Awareness, Vol 1 & 2, 2000.
- The All New Way to Market Through E Commerce PRANJANA: The Journal of Management Awareness, Vol 3, 2001.
- eManufacturing: The New Paradigm for Supply Chains PRANJANA: The Journal of Management Awareness, Vol 2, 2002.
- Introduction to Computer Viruses: Prevention and Cure Campus Review: Quarterly Newsletter, June 2008.
- Productivity through Information Technology Campus Review: Quarterly Newsletter, October 2007.
- Biometrics: A Technology Boom Campus Review: Quarterly Newsletter, June 2005.
- IT Slowdown and Career Aspirants Campus Review: Quarterly Newsletter, June 2004.
- Member of the Board of Referees for the International Journal of Amity Business School, ABR (ISSN: 0972-2343)
- Associate Editor of PRANJANA: (International Journal) (ISSN: 0971-9997) The Journal of Management Awareness
- Member Computer Society of India (CSI) Education Directorate, National Headquarters
- Member of Advisory Board of COSMOS Journal of Engineering and Technology (ISSN: 2331-4210)
- Member of Advisory Board of International Journal of Business and Management Awareness (FY Publishers)
- Honorary Member of Academic Managing & Journal Committees Pravish Rajnam - Centre for Management Education
- Member of Advisory Board of Gyankosh: The journal of Library and Information Management (ISSN: 2229-4023)