: Associate professor - Marketing
: Total experience:20 years
: Academic/Teaching experience at MBA level:17 years
: Industry experience:3 years
: Customer experience, Customer engagement, Social media, Telecom Business management, Strategy, Business Analytics, Social media, and Consumer Behaviour.
Publications/Presentations in Conferences/journals
- Jog Yatin, Chirputkar Abhijit, Joshi Sujata (03/2015) Challenges and Opportunities in Mobile Money and Payment Services for Indian Business Environment. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 10(3): 7065-7082 (Scopus; ISSN: 0973-4562).
- Joshi Sujata, Chirputkar Abhijit, Jog Yatin (03/2015) Influence of Brand Oriented Factors on Customer Loyalty of Prepaid Mobile Services. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 8(6): 43-49 (Scopus; ISSN: 0974-5645).
- Joshi Sujata, Bhatia Sanjay, Raikar Kiran, Athnikar Rohan (03/2015) Towards greater customer experience: Role of Network Parameters on key business drivers. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 10(3): 2037-2046 (Scopus; ISSN: 1819-6608).
- Joshi Sujata, Jayendran G.S., Dalal Rohit (02/2015) Transforming Telecom Business: Scaling the Shift Using Predictive Analytics. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 8(4): 34-43 (Scopus; ISSN: 0974-5645).
- Joshi Sujata, Sohag Sarkar, Dewan Tanu, Dharmani Chintan, Purohit Shubham, Gandhi Sumit (02/2015) Impact of Over the Top (OTT) Services on Telecom Service Providers. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 8(4): 145-160 (Scopus; ISSN: 0974-5645).
- Joshi Sujata (02/2014) A study on Digital marketing preferences of Generation Y with specific reference to the purchase of Laptops. PRIMA: Practices and Research in Marketing, 16-27 (Ebsco, Cabell’s directory, Ulrich’s Web; ISSN: 2230-844X).
- Joshi Sujata (05/2014) Customer Experience Management: An Exploratory Study on the Parameters Affecting Customer Experience for Cellular Mobile Services of a Telecom Company. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 133: 392-399 (Thomson Reuteurs, ScienceDirect; ISSN: 1877-0428).
- Joshi Sujata, Bhatia Sanjay, Jain Swati (07/2014) A Study of Customer Preferences and Experience parameters affecting Customer Loyalty with respect to Indian DTH Industry. Advances In Management, 7(7): 21-27 (Cabell's directory, RePec, Ulrichs Periodicals Directory; ISSN: 2278-4551).
- Joshi Sujata, Bhatia Sanjay, Majumdar Arnab, Malhotra Archit (04/2014) Encompassing Kano's Model to Augment Customer Experience for The Indian DTH Industry. International Journal of Research in Commerce, IT and Management, 4(4): 1-6 (Ebsco, ProQuest, Index Copernicus, Ulrich’s Web; ISSN: 2231-5756).
- Joshi Sujata, Bhatia Sanjay, Majumdar Arnab, Malhotra Archit (05/2014) Engineering a framework for enhancing customer experience for the Indian DTH industry. International Journal of Marketing and Technology, 4(5): 35-53 (Cabell's directory, Australia Open J-Gate, Open J-Gate; ISSN: 2249-1058).
- Joshi Sujata, Majumdar Arnab, Malhotra Archit (07/2014) Enhancing Customer Experience using Business Intelligence Tools with Specific Emphasis on the Indian DTH Industry. Procedia Economics and Finance, 11: 289-305 (Science Direct; ISSN: 2212-5671).
- Joshi Sujata, Saurabh Saxena, Tarkas Juhi (10/2014) Analysis of the innovative strategies for value creation in the smartphone market: A case study approach using blue ocean framework. Samvad, 8 (ISSN: 2348-5329).
- Yatin Jog, Joshi Sujata, Chirputkar Abhijit (10/2014) 4G-LTE - Mapping of strategies with Customer expectations. International Journal of Research and Scientific Innovation, 1(5): 14-19 (NA, Google Scholar, GetCITED, Indian Science Abstracts, ResearchGate, NASA; ISSN: 2321-2705).
- Joshi Sujata (09/2013) Enhancing Customer Experience: An exploratory study on the Role of Retailer as an effective touchpoint for enhancing Customer Experience for Cellular service providers. Drishtikon: A Management Journal, 5(1): 88-100 (Ebsco, Cabell’s directory, Ulrich’s Web; ISSN: 0975-7848).
- Joshi Sujata, Hallur Giri, Bhalerao Lalitkumar (01/2009) Identifying Alternative means for Retailer Loyalty-CSP Perspective. Telecom Business Review, 2(1): 7-26 (ProQuest; ISSN: 0973 9114).
- Joshi Sujata (01/2008) Exploring Consumer Perceived Value In Technology Intensive Service Industry. Telecom Business Review, 1: 42-46 (ProQuest; ISSN: 0973 9114).
- Joshi Sujata, Potdar Vidyasagar, Saxena Saurabh, Satpathy Tanmay (12/2014) Technex technologies: value creation in the mobile application space. European Case Clearing House (ECCH), Ref. No. 314-309-1.
- Joshi Sujata (02/2012) Marketing Practices: Emerging Trends. In: International Conference on Double Digit Growth: Asian Perspective.
Proceeding Papers Published
- Sujata Joshi (02/2012) An exploratory study on the effect of branding on customer loyalty and retention in the high growth cellular mobile industry in India with specific emphasis to the city of Pune. In: Proceedings of International Conference on Contemporary Business, IIT Delhi-Curtin University.
- Sujata Joshi (02/2012) An Empirical Study On Influence Of Retailer On Consumer Brand Choice With Reference To Prepaid Mobile Services. In: International Conference on Contemporary Issues In Business Management, pp: 101-119 (ISBN: 978-81-906991-7-4).
- Joshi Sujata, (2012), "An Empirical Study On Influence Of Retailer On Consumer Brand Choice With Reference To Prepaid Mobile Services", for National conference on Contemporary Issues On Business Management, 19th October 2012, Appejay Schhol of Management, Delhi, published in proceedings ISBN No: 978-81-906991-7-4.
- Joshi Sujata, (2012), "An exploratory study on the effect of branding on customer loyalty and retention in the high growth cellular mobile industry in India with specific emphasis to the city of Pune", International conference on contemporary Business, 18th, 19th, 20th October 2012, IIT Delhi with Curtin University, Australia.
- Joshi Sujata, (2012), "Marketing Practices: Emerging Trends", International Conference on Double Digit Growth: Asian Perspective, 5th, 6th 7th January 2012, IBS, Ahmedabad, Published as full paper in conference proceeds
- Invited as Key Note speaker by IIT Delhi for their Refereed "International Conference on Telecommunication Technology & Management (ICTTM 2015)" scheduled on 11th and 12th April 2015.
- Won the best paper award for the paper titled, “Enhancing Customer Experience using Business Intelligence Tools” presented in the International conference (SIMSAARC) on Shaping the Future of Business and Society.
- Won the best paper award for the paper titled, “Transforming Telecom Business: Scaling the shift using predictive analytics” presented in the International Research Conference on Striving for business excellence through research and innovation in Management, Telecom and ICT.
- Secretary and Member of the Editorial Board of SITM Journal Telecom Business Review- An annual Journal of SITM ISSN 0973-9114 indexed under Proquest and i-scholar database.
- Was convener of SITM 1st International Research Conference, SITM-IRC-TEM on 16th-17thJanuary, 2015 conducted at Symbiosis International University, Lavale campus, Pune, INDIA in collaboration with Telecom Ecole de France. The theme of the conference was ‘Striving for Excellence through Research & Innovation in Management, Telecom, & ICT’.
: Interested in conducting workshops in above mentioned areas of interest
: Undertaken marketing related consulting assignments on Customer Experience, VAS, Retailer loyalty, and B2B sales for Telecom companies.
: +91-20-3911-6177 (Direct)