About MBA Executive
Greetings from SITM!
Over the years, Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM) has evolved and established itself as the platform for knowledge transaction between ICT business leaders and the academia. The Institute boasts of one of the most comprehensive mix of faculty from academics as well as industry and has thus emerged as the hub for contemporary understanding in the Information communication & Technology domain.
MBA (Executive) in Telecom Management Program of SITM is an extensive 30 months out of which 5th Semester can be completed by working on a research project. (It doesn’t involve class room teaching). The program will put you on the constructive learning path & assist you to elevate your career graph with the right mix of contemporary Technology and management best practices and an added benefit of reaching out to a strong and impressive alumni network spread across the globe.
Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management, a constituent of Symbiosis International University, hereby invites applications for the MBA (Executive) programme in Telecom Management. This programme is stepping into its 6th glorious year by offering the working professionals a leverage of experiential learning while working in their current domains.
Engineered for working professionals who are aiming to be high potential executives backed by rich experience, this is a programme that aims at broadening their understanding of core business functions with a techno-commercial edge. In a dynamically changing ICT industry, this programme is tailored to equip executives with all that it takes to be a successful business leader. The programme also includes a 6-month live project in the last semester.
SITM has a sturdy backbone of over 2100 Alumni in various sectors of the industry, especially ICT. We also enjoy the esteemed guidance from highly qualified faculties, most of who have rich industry experience from companies like TCS, Tech Mahindra, etc. Besides classroom learning, a huge chunk of skills and knowledge is honed by peer learning at SITM. The course design caters to all aspects of industry needs and fits in well with the needs of working professionals.
To accelerate your career graphs enrol at SITM with the MBA (Executive) in Telecom Management program.
- Rankings: One of the Finest Telecom B -Schools in the entire SAARC Region, SITM has been ranked among top 20 Business Schools in the western region. In 2013: SITM was awarded the 'Best Domain Specific B-School' By "Bloomberg - UTV". In 2014: 'Best Telecom B-School' in India By “The Week”. In 2015 SITM bagged the “'National Award for Excellence in Telecom' Endorsed By "World CSR Day" and "Stars of the Industry Group"
- Contemporary Curriculum ICT and Analytics: A comprehensive program covering contemporary ICT & analytics concepts in a 5 semester schedule spread over 30 months.
SITM has association with IBM in terms of Analytics Lab. We have IBM Analytics lab. In the Executive program we have introduced courses on analytics such as Introduction to Business Intelligence (Semester 2), Business Analytics (Semester 3), and Telecom Analytics (Semester 4). In Semester 1 two basic courses i.e. Business Statistics and Research Methodology are taught which are useful in learning analytics courses.
Thus we are focusing on ICT as well as Analytics for this batch along with managerial perspective.
- Strong Alumni network: The program enables you to become a member of an impressive Alumni network of more than 2100 alumni spread across the country marked with a global presence
- Accomplished faculty: The program is delivered by highly qualified broad based faculty, the best in the industry, having a blend of rich corporate profiles and academic exposure.
- Flexible & Convenient learning environment: The program is designed to encourage higher order thinking, analysis, brain-storming, applications in an interactive flexible learning environment to complement perfectly with your work schedules.
- Training for Certifications: The program offers an added advantage of opting for training that can be leveraged for gaining certifications. SITM can facilitate conduct of several industry trainings and certifications. Students can select from the basket of trainings. Students will have to bear expenses for conducting these value added programs.(training & certification) Our experience shows that these programs add substantial value to the knowledge base of students which helps in enhancing their career options.
- Collaborative approach & Peer learning: A significant part of the pedagogy in the program is an interactive methodology that includes case study based learning, Cooperative learning, peer learning, innovative application and research oriented projects. The presence of executives from diverse backgrounds brings in varied perspectives and wonderful opportunities to learn and collaborate.