Founder & President
Vision And Mission
The SITM Experience
People at SITM
Full Time MBA Programme
System and Finance
Marketing and Finance
Analytics and Finance
Guidelines and Rules
Executive MBA Programme
How to Apply
Code of Conduct
Submission of Certificates
Contact Admission Team
Refund Rules of University
MBA (Executive) Tm
About MBA Executive
How to Apply / Registration Form
Call For Papers
Guidelines to Author
Student Outbound Programme
Call For Papers
Guidelines to Author
1. Review of TRAI recommendations on components of adjusted gross revenue (AGR).
2. Service Coverage of Cellular Mobile Phone Service.
3. Mobile TV - The Groundbreaking Dimension.
4. Optimization of the Product Development Process of an OEM.
5. Study of Thin Client Computing Vs Traditional Computing Experience.
6. Covered……But Not Served.
7. Exploring Customer Perceived Value in a Technology Intensive Service Industry.
8. A Business Model for Fibre to the Home (FTTH).
9. WiMAX for Rural Connectivity.
10. Managed Analytic Services.
11. Tertiary Revenue Enhancement in Rural Telephony Business.
12. Village Virtual Network Operator (VVNO).
1. Analysis Of Cash Flow Statement As a Tool To Appraise Financial Decisions Of Companies.
2. Identifying Alternatives Means For Increasing Retailers Loyalty-Cellular Service Provider(CSP’s) Perspective.
3. Turnkey Solutions In Mobile Infrastructure-Market Analysis, Feasibility Study & Evaluation Of Implementation Strategy.
4. Mobile/Ultility Payments: Life Made Easy.
5. Business Viability Analysis and Technological Study: Wimax.
6. Spectrum for 2G & 3G Mobile Services.
7. Mobile Base Station Antenna: a Health Hazard?
1. Low Utilization Towns (LUT s) in Telecom: A Study of Imperative Facto causing underutilization of Telecom Services in Rural India.
2. MVAS: New Growth Engine for Telecom.
3. Mobile Infrastructure Sharing.
4. Mobile Number Portability: The mystery yet to be uncovered.
5. Indian Telecom: Survival of the Cheapest.
6. Comparative Cashflow Statement Analysis.
7. Operations Support System, Business Support System & its Business Implications.
8. Spectrum Auction Process for 3G Mobile Services in India.
9. Marketing Trends in Telecom at Indian Level.
1. Convergent Billing - The Roadmap Ahead.
2. IT Disaster Recovery Planning.
3. Near Field Communication on Mobile - The Next Generation Mobile Transactions.
4. Mobile Unified Communications and Challenge.
5. Managed Services: Analyzing Strategic Potential in Emerging market.
6. The Evolving Handset Market in India: A study of facts with reference to tier 2 & 3 cities.
7. Self Care: Unleashing the Power of Superior Customer Service.
8. Monetizing the convergence of Social Networking, Mobile PhoneLocation Based Services.
9. Customer Acquisition Form Management & Subscriber Verification.
10. Outsourcing in Telecom Industry: The Road Ahead.
11. Billing for VoIP Services.
12. An Overview of the Financial and Economic Impact of 3G Auction in India on the Union Budget, Telecom operators and the Indian economy.
13. Beyond 3G: Fourth Generation.
1. A study of automobiles as future nodes of mobile networks.
2. Data Age in Indian Telecom.
3. Identification of Factors Influencing Consumer’s Buying Behaviour for Mobile Handsets.
4. Policy and Charging Control – A Necessity.
5. Why does water defy gravity in Waterfall model?
6. Business Intelligence-A Telecom Perspective.
7. Envision the Roadmap To Synergize Telecom and Cloud.
8. Cloud SLA’s, Pricing policies, and Business Models.
9. Application of IFRS in Indian Telecom Industry.
1) Challenges in Outsourcing of Telecom Tower Management – System Integrators (SI) Perspective.
2) Enhancing Customer shopping experience with indoor LBS in Retail stores.
3) Impact of IFRS on Financial Aspects of Indian Telecom Operators: A Conceptual framework.
4) M2M: The Wave at Indian Coast.
5) Next generation Revenue Assurance.
6) An Overview of Indian VAS Industry: Regulatory Perspective.
7) Reactive Data to Proactive Intelligence-the Way Forward for Telco’s.
8) The Art of Business Transformation.
1) Data Quality and Integrity Management for Telecom Operators.
2) Implementing the new age Telecom Business Model.
3) Monetizing SDN: Emerging Business Models.
4) CSP’s in the World of OTT’s: How would they win the battle?
5) Internet of Things: The Next Frontier of a Networked Community.
6) Business Case for a FTTX Provider in a Smart City.
7) Comparative Analysis of Regulatory Frameworks: A Study of Three Sector Regulators in India.
8) Analysis of Recent International M&A Trends in telecom Industry-A Case Study.