- Do I have to send printed application form to SITM?
No, you are required to register online only.
- I have completed my graduation through a correspondence course. Am I eligible for the course?
No, Candidates pursuing degree examination by part time / correspondence course are not eligible for the course.
- I have done my graduation in B.Sc. / Commerce / BBA / Biotech. Am I eligible for the course?
Yes, The minimum requirement for admission is a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination (45% for SC / ST). Final year students are also eligible to apply but their admission would be on provisional basis.
- Is it compulsory to choose the specialization at the time of application?
Yes, You are required to choose only ONE specialization. Once admission is secured for a particular specialization, under no circumstances can it be changed later.
- Is the course on Telecom Management entirely technical one? Will I be able to cope up with it?
The programme encompasses all the aspects of management education. The programme structure covers Telecom, Finance, IT and Marketing. Approximately 50% to 60% of the program consists of management subjects.
- Is it a residential course?
Yes, the 2 year MBA Programme is a fully residential course and it is compulsory for the students to stay in the hostel.
- How can I reach SITM campus?
Presently there are no public transport facilities from the city to the Lavale campus; however, the campus is easily accessible by private vehicles. Campus is approx. 21 kms from Pune railway station and 24 kms from Pune Airport.. You can also refer to the route chart given in the Contact Us link.
- What is the placement scenario in SITM?
We have achieved near 100% placement in the previous years. The average salary was INR 7.22 lacs and the highest being INR 11.25 lacs. For more details on placement Please see the link on placement.
- What would be my career path after completion of the course from the institute?
With our concerted efforts we have been able to churn out the best from our student. So today we can take immense pride and pleasure in claiming that our alumni are doing well as Business Development Managers, Consultants, Marketing Heads, Country Managers, Project Leaders, Account Managers and Business Analysts in many of the leading Indian and multinational companies.